FIOR – About us
M and H Consultants and Trainers Ltd, trading as FIOR, was launched in 2009 to provide a bespoke and 24/7 support service to a limited and select number of clients across a wide range of commercial operations including the retail, financial, security, legal, leisure and industrial manufacturing trade sectors. The company focuses in the main on the arenas of Fire Safety and Incident Response planning and training.
The company was founded by Joe Holden and Tommy Mann who have operated for over two decades at Police and Fire Service executive management levels across the Central Scotland belt, UK national and international levels. In 2014 Carol Holden joined us to deal with the administration of the business, events and training.
During their careers the FIOR team has gathered a rare and unique experience of leading, planning, training and responding to an array of professional challenges including:
- command and control leadership
- terrorist enquiries and counter terrorist security advice
- major crime enquiries fire safety, risk assessment, and training
- event risk management and planning
- major fire incident handling and rescue extraction
- disaster management and contingency planning including audit and review specialist disaster management for the petro-chemical industry
- business continuity planning
In addition we have a number of associates we can call on with an extensive breadth of experience including security, financial crime investigation, crisis intervention and all matters relative to business resilience.
- Our team
- Latest News
- FIOR launch exciting new liveplay training course!
- Fundraising Golf Day for Bridge of Allan Primary School. Only £60.00 per fourball. Sponsorship opportunities available.
- 2018 DIPLOMA date announced. Registrations now being taken. This course is now full and no more Registrations are being taken.
FIOR are proud to have delivered training to:
and many more valued clients.