CASE STUDY 2 – INCIDENT MANAGEMENT PLANNING & TRAINING – INTERNATIONAL IMPLEMENTATION – SINGAPORE DISTRIBUTION & MARKETING OPERATION
|Phase 1 – Information Sift – At Distance and Electronically Time target – 14 days|
FIOR charge days – 3 days
|1. Identify key contact for electronic communication
2. Management structure diagram, description of location, organisational functions and staffing numbers
3. Confirm if any legislative requirements to prepare emergency response planning i.e., Singapore CERT requirement
4. Obtain copies of current planning re Product Contamination & Recall
5. Confirm extent of incident management training already delivered to local management & staff
6. Discuss any further emergency response planning that may be required i.e., natural disasters such as earthquakes.
|Phase 2 – Recommendations report – At Distance and Electronically |
Time target – 10 days
FIOR charge days – 3 days (estimate +/-)
|1. Gap analysis re planning – if any
2. Deliver additional contingency plans as required – if any.
3. Identify Gold, Silver, Bronze and Loggist personnel for location
|Phase 3 – Training Delivery – On Site Time target - Minimum – 8 days including travel||1. Produce pre-reads for Gold (Strategic management) and Silver (Incident Managers) and deliver electronically 2 weeks before onsite training events
2. Deliver onsite training –
Gold – 2 hours
Silver – 6 hours
Bronze - 2.5 hours
Loggist – 2 hours
3. Deliver 3 hour table top simulation exercise focused on Product Contamination and Recall decision making & actions – simulation to be made up of a Gold group and separate Incident Management teams occupying tables
4. Undertake 1 hour structured debrief to confirm learns emanating from the training and simulation events
5. Meet with senior management locally to confirm action points, and final tasking.
|Phase 4 – Complete contingency planning and incident response approach – At Distance & Electronically |
Time target – 14 days
FIOR charge days – 2 days (estimate + / -)
|1. Complete contingency planning and deliver Incident Manual and, where required, updated Product Contamination & Recall Plan. (Consider earlier natural disaster contingency planning requirement)
2. Sign off and confirm go live date.
J Holden, Director – 2.1.15
For further information contact email@example.com
Case Study 3 Case Study 3 Falkland Islands