Critical Incident Leadership Training
CRITICAL INCIDENT MANAGMENT TRAINING
TRAINING DAY FOR INCIDENT MANAGMENT TEAM LEADERS AND PLAYERS
Why FIOR? FIOR are worldwide providers of recognised critical incident planning and response to blue chip companies. Our Directors are experts in the delivery of Critical Incident Management response planning and training in the Gold, Silver and Bronze command structures complying with Scottish Government standards. This training has been delivered to senior managers throughout the UK and further afield including Falkland Islands, Far East, Caribbean and throughout Europe.
Does your organisation want to refresh or further develop the skills of your Incident Response Team or players – then you should seriously consider attending a FIOR Incident Management training day. More information on content and outcomes can be read here
ABERDEEN: 30 AUGUST 2017
EDINBURGH PARK: 24 OCTOBER 2017
STIRLING: 25 OCTOBER 2017
SESSION TIMES: 10:00am to 4:30pm
COST: £125 plus vat per delegate.**
All venues are central with ample free parking. Delegate fee includes lunch and a memory stick containing relevant background information relative to Integrated Emergency Management leadership. Each delegate also receives a personal leadership profile and certificate of attendance.
** Early Bird rate of £99 + vat for confirmed registrations received by 30 June 2017.
Attendees to the course will receive training and tradecraft techniques in the areas of:
- Leadership style and approaches – each will receive a personal development plan going forward on strengths and weaknesses
- Decision making processes and justification methods
- Communication – information gathering and testing
- Running effective and efficient emergency meetings
- Operating within the pressured environment of an integrated emergency management structure (‘Preparing Scotland’)
Training delivery is provided by trainers who are experienced past Gold Commanders in Firearms and Chemical/Biological/Radiation and Nuclear incident management.
Please note that this training day can also be delivered internally to organisations to a minimum of 6 delegates.
To ensure the best training experience delegate places are limited and will be allocated on a first come basis. To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form.
Comments from previous delegates attending this training course:
- Thank you to you all for making the day so entertaining. an insightful day which brought both depth and meaning to my interaction with the emergency services. It set a new standard in training and learning delivery. Awesome – best day ever
- The training equips me with the confidence or at least the key skills required to react should an incident occur.
- Much better understanding of how things should be done, vs what is actually delivered, sitting in multi agency debriefs – will now make a lot more sense and understanding of the dynamics in progress during a major incident
- It was appreciated that the trainers actually knew what they were talking about. The practical ‘real life’ situations added greatly to the learning from the day.